Here are some great points sent to me by my Home Staging Expert. I have seen a couple of properties sell very quickly after being staged. If you are thinking of selling in 2019 we should chat about this step.
- Staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale. Especially important as the market becomes more balanced.
- Staged properties sell faster compared to those that have not been staged ( Proctor & Gamble’s av listing time for staged properties 13.9 days)
- Staged properties sell for more (on average 6.4% above list according to Coldwell Banker)
- Buyers viewed professionally staged listings as “well maintained” and “move in ready”. 63% of buyers are willing to pay more for a move in ready home (Maritz Research)
- Staged properties “stand out” from other non staged properties listed at the same time.
- Staged properties present better in online photos and increase viewings (91% of buyers begin their search online)